AFFILIATE PORTAL UPDATE: Our new design is now live on the Bevo Media Affiliate Portal. The new design focuses on simplicity within the interface. Also included with the new interface are new tutorials that can be used to show step by step how to use our Tracker. Login to your account check it out!
See screenshots below:
Read the rest
Cashed Out Media is a new private affiliate network with the goal of helping advertisers and affiliates succeed in this competitive industry.
With over 15 years of experience on the Cashed Out Media team, advertisers and affiliates can feel comfortable, confident and secure in all of their efforts with them. They don’t run their own internal campaigns, so there is no risk of them stealing traffic.
Cashed Out Media
will also give qualifying affiliates weekly payments and offer 24/7 support. So, even in off hours if there is an issue with your campaign, somebody form the Cashed Out Media team will be there to provide a solution. Affiliates earning at least 1k a week, can get weekly payouts, and those who aren’t can get bi-weekly. For advertisers, Cashed Out Media only works with trusted affiliates and has stringent fraud precautions to ensure the quality of the leads they send back.
Mike Pacheco runs the network and has been a trusted member of the affiliate marketing community for over 15 years. He has built a trusted network, a great support team and offers top payouts, offers and customer service.
Bevo Media is proud to introduce Cashed Out Media as the Network of the Month. We encourage affiliates to sign up and become a part of one of the most trusted teams in the industry.
Read the rest
To create an account with Cashed Out Media, Click Here.
The Ad Exchange now offers new traffic channels!
As of today, the Bevo Ad Exchange now offers PPV and Intext traffic through the display exchange. This traffic is extremely unsaturated and available in a number of different countries.
Also included in the most recent update is a new traffic option called “Source My Offer”. When a new “Source My Offer” campaign is created, the Bevo Ad Exchange will automatically source your offer to affiliates on a CPA basis. The “Source My Offer” process is a new feature combined with the Affiliate Exchange that gives advertisers the ability to immediately gain traction for their offer!
Get started today by creating an account at http://ads.bevomedia.com!
Read the rest
With the new year upon us, I like to view these major holidays as a landmark to reflect on the past and plan for the future. During 2013, Bevo Media has made a major move strategically and launched the Bevo Ad Exchange to compliment our tracking services, creating a unique marketing technology stack that interacts with each other to create something unlike any other online marketing platform in the industry. The result of this has multiplied our 2012 yearly revenue several times and more than doubled our company size. Here are some highlights of company growth throughout 2013.
- Bevo Media now has 14 employees working across our company, ranging from programmers, creative staff, agency staff, support, sales, business development and product managers. We are in the process of opening a new office and keep expanding our work force as our company grows into 2014 (yes we’re hiring!).
- To date, there are over 500 advertisers using the Bevo Ad Exchange, both bidding on affiliates and buying display traffic.
- Almost half of our advertisers have gone on to do multiple deposits within our ad buying platform, which is a key metric to measure performance and satisfied advertisers.
- Our tracking platform usage is at an all time high, getting as many as 100 new accounts created a day.
- The majority of our affiliates, listed within our affiliate exchange do 6 and 7 figures a month in affiliate commission across several different verticals. All traffic is available for advertisers to offer both CPC and CPA deals to these affiliates.
- We have partnerships with over 50 affiliate networks to bring our campaign scaling to a whole new level.
- We are the Agency of Record for over 20 popular industry offers (and several more in the works!)
So what’s in store for Bevo in 2014?
- We plan to focus more on providing a market to buy performance based traffic on a CPA, CPC and CPM level. The Bevo Media Exchange has essentially became a clearinghouse to bring offers into the affiliate industry, and using our backend technology and agency services, we source your offer out to the proven partners who fall within your budget and performance goals. Partnering with over 10,000 direct affiliates and 50 affiliate networks, we have virtually every vertical covered. If you have an offer we cannot source, chances are there probably isn’t an affiliate out there to promote your product.
- We are looking to push our performance based traffic marketplace into the real time bidding environment. This opens the doors to hundreds of thousands of advertisers and can truly change the game for advertisers who are looking for a solution that has the automated benefits of programmatic media buying, but with the layer knowledge making ad spend less risky than that of a managed buy.
- A cleaner, simple Tracking Platform design on the way! We have been working with world class design and usability team to simplify our tracking platform layout. We realize with as many features as we have within our tracking platform, users can become overwhelmed at first (especially newbies). Tracking should be easy for marketers of all experience levels, and we are working to make that a point of emphasize moving forward.
From everyone at Bevo, we wish you a happy and prosperous 2014!
And just in case…
If you are an affiliate looking for our free tracking platform – you can visit the Bevo Affiliate Portal.
If you are an advertiser looking to drive traffic to your offer, you can create an account on the Bevo Ad Exchange.
Read the rest
Read the rest
We are a few months into the Bevo Ad Exchange launch and we’ve made some changes to our Display Exchange based on feedback from our users. These are the changes specifically to our Display Exchange. We will have all our updates regarding the Affiliate Exchange in another post next week. Updates are as follows:
1.) Account Management – We adjusted the platform to be a hybrid between a self served and a managed platform. We will actually work with you on every campaign to ensure you are in the best position to achieve your CPA goals. We take our years of experience to make the most of your test budget to transition into the scaling phase of your campaign more quickly.
2.) Don’t worry about ad approvals – We have adjusted our partner channels to have very flexible ad approvals. All verticals are welcomed. This means that when your campaign begins to back out, you can rely on Bevo as a traffic source for a steady income stream moving forward. Your account manager will work with you to ensure your ads will get approved!
3.) Rev Share Agreements Option – We are now offering revenue sharing agreements as a payment strategy for campaigns that meet certain criteria. After your campaign has enough data and meets certain performance metrics, we are open to revenue sharing agreements where you only pay for conversions from our traffic. This is a no lose situation for advertisers all around!
Get started today! Create your account with the Bevo Ad Exchange here!